What are the features of racial and national composition of the countries of foreign Asia? Give examples of larger Nations
Home > about Other cities and countries > What are the characteristics of racial and national composition of the countries of foreign Asia? Give examples of larger Nations
what are the characteristics of racial and national composition of the countries of foreign Asia? Give examples of larger Nations
the peculiarity of foreign Asia in that it is dominated by chocks, an example of the numerous Asian people — the Chinese
In Foreign Asia the most significant part of the population belongs to the two great races — Caucasian and Mongoloid, and the number of representatives of each about the same. Mongoloid race is predominant in the Eastern part of the continent — primarily in China and Korea. To the European race prinadlejit a large part of the population living to the West of the Himalayan mountain range. In the region are widely distributed mixed and transitional race. The number of representatives races, which is intermediate between the Mongoloid and Australoid, not inferior to the number of Mongoloids and Caucasoids. The main region of their settlement — South China, Southeast Asia, the Philippines, Indonesia and Japan. In a very small number of meet and «pure» astrology — it is primarily veddhas living in Eastern Sri Lanka. In addition, very many members of the RAS, the transition between Caucasoid and Negroid. the main part of their lives in India, forming the so-called South-Indian race, the Dravidian peoples of the Indian subcontinent. Representatives races, mixed between Caucasians and Negroids in the Arab countries.
The ethnic composition of the Asian population is very diverse. The most numerous peoples are the following language families and groups:
1) the Sino-Tibetan family, which is based on the most numerous ethnic group in the world — Han (the Chinese are, quite simply) ;
2) Indo-European family, the majority of which belongs to Indo-Aryan group and settled in the Indian subcontinent. The most numerous representatives of: the hindustanis (India). the Bengalis (India and Bangladesh). Bihari (India). the Punjabi (Pakistan, India). Marathi (India). The second big array of residence of the Indo-Europeans — Iran, Afghanistan and Western areas of Pakistan.
3) the Austronesian family. Its people live mainly in Southeast Asia and in the first place — in Indonesia and the Philippines, where settled kapasia its representatives — the Javanese, bisaya and Sunda.
4) Dravidian family — presented in South India, Sri Lanka and parts of Pakistan. The largest peoples — Telugu, malayali and city.
5) the Austro-Asiatic family — mostly in Indochina and southern China, the largest representatives — Vietnamese, Lao, the Siamese.
6) Altaic family — mostly Turkic peoples, forming two separate affinity groups: to the West of the continent — the Turks, Iranian Azeris and the Afghan Uzbeks in the East — the peoples of Western China, particularly the Uyghur. Altaic family include the Manchus and the Mongols of Northern China and Mongolia.
7) the Afro-Asiatic family — primarily the Arabs of the Western part of the continent (West of Iran and South of Turkey) and the Jews of Israel.
The isolates — the Japanese (the largest). Koreans and other less numerous.
Home > about Other cities and countries > What are the characteristics of racial and national composition of the countries of foreign Asia? Give examples of larger peoples