The new year’s eve – the best time for experimentation. The combination of your own creativity with knowledge of the Christmas traditions of other countries will create an atmosphere of celebration. A lot of fun and positive emotions guaranteed!
New year English
Tradition: for over two centuries the British traditionally exchange greeting cards – the first Christmas card was printed in London in 1843.
The idea: to hang on the Christmas tree, Laden with toys, cards with humorous wishes. Let each guest will find the card and learns that it will be next year. Wishes can be supplemented with simple tasks: to dance, to tell a verse or to make compliments to all present.
Menu: the menu should include Turkey with chestnuts, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, meatloaf, and, of course, sweets and fruit.
New year in Italian
Tradition In Italy new year’s eve from the Windows decided to throw away old things in order to free ourselves from everything old. It is believed that thus in the house makes room for new things.
The idea: to organize a group to release old things, after arranging with the janitor, who will then agree to remove them and trying not to injure a passerby.
Menu: On new year’s table necessarily Continue reading
UK: Turkey under gooseberry sauce, pudding and brandy.
France: oysters, goose liver, Turkey in white wine, champagne and cheese.
Germany: Christmas eve is carp or herring, for Christmas – roast goose.
Netherlands: rabbit, venison or fowl.
Belgium: veal sausage with truffles, wild boar meat, traditional cake, wine.
Luxembourg: black pudding, apples, local sparkling wine.
Denmark: duck or goose stuffed with fruit, rice pudding, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Ireland: Turkey or ham.
Spain: roast lamb, shellfish, Turkey, suckling pig, sherry.
Portugal: dried salted cod, very sweet port wine.
Greece: Turkey in wine.
Italy: steam cod or perch with white wine.
Japan: Christmas cold snacks “on-Sich-ryori”, which consist of bringing happiness cold beans with rice, rice cakes, pickled and fresh vegetables.
Each dish on new year and Christmas are endowed in different countries, different peoples with a special meaning and value.
In France, the holiday is not a holiday, if new year’s table is not a traditional roasted Turkey.
But on the festive tables Continue reading
Traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. Internet magazine for women
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta met to share the women.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the sculpture of Prepa – Roman Lord of fertility, which was of wood, and occasionally stone phallus, with a target to have intercourse with the deity.
• At the time of the Cologne carnival in Germany is revered uncle not wrong to offer sexual services of any woman seemed.
• In hot Africa – hot sex!Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Uncle tribe tupinamba(Brazil)sure that the bigger male organ, the greater the probability to achieve the favor of ladies, because they provoke poisonous vipers to bite them phallus.
• In the tribe Batam(Sumatra)uncle tuck under the foreskin neglub/were very stones and metal pieces, exacerbating the power of the impact member Continue reading