Traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. Internet magazine for women
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta met to share the women.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the sculpture of Prepa – Roman Lord of fertility, which was of wood, and occasionally stone phallus, with a target to have intercourse with the deity.
• At the time of the Cologne carnival in Germany is revered uncle not wrong to offer sexual services of any woman seemed.
• In hot Africa – hot sex!Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Uncle tribe tupinamba(Brazil)sure that the bigger male organ, the greater the probability to achieve the favor of ladies, because they provoke poisonous vipers to bite them phallus.
• In the tribe Batam(Sumatra)uncle tuck under the foreskin neglub/were very stones and metal pieces, exacerbating the power of the impact member Continue reading
In recent times the world has increased the interest in “hermit Kingdom’ – North Korea. This is not surprising, because the country claims to be the most closed and very exotic, and the forbidden fruit is always sweet, according to Our planet. We present to your attention several interesting facts, which, we believe, little-known: North Korea is one of the most literate countries in the world: the average literacy rate in North Korea reaches 100%!
In the country allowed to wear a total of 28 government-approved hairstyles and haircuts
Girls are allowed to carry 14 different types of haircuts; married women are expected to wear a short haircut, and single women can grow my hair longer. Men are forbidden to grow their hair longer than 5 inches, while older people can afford hair length to 7 inches.
Annual spending of North Korean leader Kim Jong-Il for a luxury cognac to 800 times the average annual income by country
The father of the current leader Kim Jong UN-Kim Jong-Il spent 700 thousand euros per year to buy cognac Hennessy. The average annual income in North Korea, estimated at 1 to 2 thousand dollars.
Moreover, the dictator was an avid movie buff, and his collection consisted of more than 20 thousand films
Less than 20% of all lands Continue reading
This simple decoration was worn on the bride during the wedding ceremony and meant that now she belongs to her husband, and he must protect it. The first such decoration, was found by his contemporaries, belong to the era of the old Kingdom. Representatives of the male, judging by the studies of archeologists, started to carry similar attributes of marriage only after one and a half thousand years.
Coming from time immemorial the symbol
The first engagement ring. made in the usual form, appeared in the III – IV centuries, and since then it is known to every piece of jewelry conquers the territory of almost all countries of the World. But, in spite of the apparent universality of this indispensable attribute of the family, the tradition of wearing not the same in representatives of different cultures and religions.
Even the ancient Egyptians wore wedding rings on traditional for most of our contemporaries the ring finger. And the reason was not convenience of this particular area of the body, and its anatomical features. The fact that through this finger goes “vena amoris” (artery of love), is able, according to the Egyptians, to be imbued with positive energy the main symbol of family life.
Religious and cultural traditions
In the modern world wear the wedding ring on the ring finger for both left and right hand. Depends Continue reading