The new year’s eve – the best time for experimentation. The combination of your own creativity with knowledge of the Christmas traditions of other countries will create an atmosphere of celebration. A lot of fun and positive emotions guaranteed!
New year English
Tradition: for over two centuries the British traditionally exchange greeting cards – the first Christmas card was printed in London in 1843.
The idea: to hang on the Christmas tree, Laden with toys, cards with humorous wishes. Let each guest will find the card and learns that it will be next year. Wishes can be supplemented with simple tasks: to dance, to tell a verse or to make compliments to all present.
Menu: the menu should include Turkey with chestnuts, roast potatoes, Brussels sprouts, meatloaf, and, of course, sweets and fruit.
New year in Italian
Tradition In Italy new year’s eve from the Windows decided to throw away old things in order to free ourselves from everything old. It is believed that thus in the house makes room for new things.
The idea: to organize a group to release old things, after arranging with the janitor, who will then agree to remove them and trying not to injure a passerby.
Menu: On new year’s table necessarily Continue reading
Culinary traditions of different Nations rarely not at all comparable with the peoples of neighbouring countries. To this rare exception is Japanese cooking, which significantly differs not only from European but also from the traditions of neighboring Asian Nations. The Foundation of cooking is the respect to the original view of the products and high demands for quality.
Origins of cultural traditions historians consider laying on the altars of the kami of the best gifts of the seas, fields and mountains while maintaining its poetic relationship to the products in the form of gifts of nature. The emergence of the concept of dishes related to rice cultivation and the name gohan means food, and transformed into the modern concept of cooked rice. Historically gohan was limited to the equivalent of bread and served as a basis to prepare the condiments, beverages and confectionery. These include sake or rice vodka, Shochu as moonshine and mirin or sweet sake. Rice is the base for cooking the sauce, pasta and bukusu or beer. The peculiarity of cooking rice is the observance of the canons in the absence of salt, spices, oil and clean product type in a defined proportion with water.
To traditional national centenarians are the gifts Continue reading
Traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. Internet magazine for women
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta met to share the women.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the sculpture of Prepa – Roman Lord of fertility, which was of wood, and occasionally stone phallus, with a target to have intercourse with the deity.
• At the time of the Cologne carnival in Germany is revered uncle not wrong to offer sexual services of any woman seemed.
• In hot Africa – hot sex!Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Uncle tribe tupinamba(Brazil)sure that the bigger male organ, the greater the probability to achieve the favor of ladies, because they provoke poisonous vipers to bite them phallus.
• In the tribe Batam(Sumatra)uncle tuck under the foreskin neglub/were very stones and metal pieces, exacerbating the power of the impact member Continue reading