UK: Turkey under gooseberry sauce, pudding and brandy.
France: oysters, goose liver, Turkey in white wine, champagne and cheese.
Germany: Christmas eve is carp or herring, for Christmas – roast goose.
Netherlands: rabbit, venison or fowl.
Belgium: veal sausage with truffles, wild boar meat, traditional cake, wine.
Luxembourg: black pudding, apples, local sparkling wine.
Denmark: duck or goose stuffed with fruit, rice pudding, sprinkled with cinnamon.
Ireland: Turkey or ham.
Spain: roast lamb, shellfish, Turkey, suckling pig, sherry.
Portugal: dried salted cod, very sweet port wine.
Greece: Turkey in wine.
Italy: steam cod or perch with white wine.
Japan: Christmas cold snacks “on-Sich-ryori”, which consist of bringing happiness cold beans with rice, rice cakes, pickled and fresh vegetables.
Each dish on new year and Christmas are endowed in different countries, different peoples with a special meaning and value.
In France, the holiday is not a holiday, if new year’s table is not a traditional roasted Turkey.
But on the festive tables Continue reading
Traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. Internet magazine for women
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta met to share the women.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the sculpture of Prepa – Roman Lord of fertility, which was of wood, and occasionally stone phallus, with a target to have intercourse with the deity.
• At the time of the Cologne carnival in Germany is revered uncle not wrong to offer sexual services of any woman seemed.
• In hot Africa – hot sex!Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Uncle tribe tupinamba(Brazil)sure that the bigger male organ, the greater the probability to achieve the favor of ladies, because they provoke poisonous vipers to bite them phallus.
• In the tribe Batam(Sumatra)uncle tuck under the foreskin neglub/were very stones and metal pieces, exacerbating the power of the impact member Continue reading
International workers ‘ day (weekend). Day of spring and labor (the new state transcription)
Feast day of Saint Cosmas, the Confessor, Bishop of Chalcedon. Saint Cosmas is an adherent of Orthodoxy. For disobeying the iconoclasts, he was sent to prison. From continuous persecution he was weaker in body, but until his death he kept the Orthodox faith.
Folk tradition the Day of Cosma. Kozma. Kuzma. Day Cosmas beet and carrot.
Start planting various vegetables, “This carrot and beet root at Kuzma”.
Early thunderstorms. Beginning of flowering elm. Zelenina elderberry. Flowering willow-bradina. In the gardens flowering gooseberry, green black currant.
May 1-10 – seeding into the ground: radish, onion Chernushki and other varieties of onion, dill, summer radish: leaf of cabbage, Brussels sprouts, red cabbage, colored; parsnip, celery, rhubarb, spinach, sorrel, poppy, lettuce, asparagus, garlic, carrots, beets, herb. Sowing is doing secretly: “Envious eyes here, a lot of harm”.
From pests and diseases of trees and shrubs sprayed with boron, vegetable infusions and decoctions.
“According to the observations Continue reading