Traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. Internet magazine for women
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta met to share the women.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the sculpture of Prepa – Roman Lord of fertility, which was of wood, and occasionally stone phallus, with a target to have intercourse with the deity.
• At the time of the Cologne carnival in Germany is revered uncle not wrong to offer sexual services of any woman seemed.
• In hot Africa – hot sex!Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Uncle tribe tupinamba(Brazil)sure that the bigger male organ, the greater the probability to achieve the favor of ladies, because they provoke poisonous vipers to bite them phallus.
• In the tribe Batam(Sumatra)uncle tuck under the foreskin neglub/were very stones and metal pieces, exacerbating the power of the impact member Continue reading
In Japan, every moment of life is associated with a long tradition, which is revered by the nation. The meal in this country is equal to the whole ritual with its own customs and rules. It remains an important part of the tea ceremony, the beauty of which attracts people all over the world.
Tea for the Japanese, is an art that is honed over centuries and passed down from generation to generation. During the Cha-no-But (tea drink) is a real meditation, requiring appropriate behavior, environment, company and attire. In order to take in the process, you need to find it’s suitable place. Usually it is “Tania” – a tea garden. Paradise planted trees and beautiful plants that create a special peaceful atmosphere. Along the garden to the house “tasica the” drink of the drink, leads a stone path. Before you go to Tasucu, people should go to the “tsukubai” – the well or the vessel with water where you have to wash and wash your hands.
A house for the reception of tea also has the magic of ritual. On the coals Sakura is heated in a metal bowl of water. The number of coals is calculated in such a way as not to bring the water to a boil, but only to maintain the desired brewing temperature. Near the place heating is the utensils that before serving on the table is wiped with a special silk cloth. This towel even has its own meaning and symbolizes Continue reading
To feel confident in any situation, it is highly desirable to study the customs of the places with which residents have to communicate. Ignorance of the intricacies of the mentality of foreign friends and business partners can lead to unfortunate misunderstandings. Even the most ordinary and harmless, in our opinion, things can be perceived negatively by the other party.
The people of Japan it is not customary to “gift” items in the amount of four pieces and nine: these numbers are consonant with the words “death” and “pain”. This tradition is so strong that many hospitals are missing the fourth and ninth floors. Be sure to wrap the gift in beautiful wrapping paper. Color packing can be anything but white: in Japan it is the color of mourning.
In China, Your gift will take not at once: at first he would politely refuse. You need to be persistent and to show strength of character. To offer your gift two or three times. To say that this thing is pretty minor, and refusal to accept it can offend You. Valid the gift immediately deployed and see. Here it is a widespread custom to give a pair of things, as a symbol of harmony and unity. But a watch to give to the Chinese is not accepted: this word is consonant with the word Continue reading