Traditions of the peoples of the world are varied and sometimes surprising. Internet magazine for women
• Svingerstva did not originate in Western Europe, and not even in America. In Australia the tribe of arunta met to share the women.
• And in the Ancient Roman Empire sex spouses were engaged in the presence of witnesses. Roman women visited the sculpture of Prepa – Roman Lord of fertility, which was of wood, and occasionally stone phallus, with a target to have intercourse with the deity.
• At the time of the Cologne carnival in Germany is revered uncle not wrong to offer sexual services of any woman seemed.
• In hot Africa – hot sex!Group sex no novelty there. Of course, it’s all done out of good intentions to get abundant harvest.
• Uncle tribe tupinamba(Brazil)sure that the bigger male organ, the greater the probability to achieve the favor of ladies, because they provoke poisonous vipers to bite them phallus.
• In the tribe Batam(Sumatra)uncle tuck under the foreskin neglub/were very stones and metal pieces, exacerbating the power of the impact member Continue reading
Japanese cuisine is not only sushi. This spice, color and attention to detail, and each meal a feast for all the senses. Equally important is the taste, smell and appearance of food.
The most important ingredient in Japanese cuisine is fish, and the significant role (both in Chinese) plays the number 5, and why? Because there are five tastes: sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and spicy; the five sensations: the shape, smell, sound, touch and taste; the five basic colors: white, black, yellow, blue and red. The Japanese daily apply these principles, and therefore in the diet.
The philosophy of Japanese cuisine based on natural taste, so it is very important to high quality ingredients and the best fresh food taken at the right time. Japanese cuisine is rarely used long-term heat treatment, e.g. roasting, stewing. The Japanese believe that the taste of veggies better raw. Most often to prepare meals in a simple way, not to mix the flavors, or dishes.
Japan the richness and variety of flavors depending on the region:
Northern Hokkaido is therefore the most used seafood.
Jonsi – Northern part of the area dominated by rice and sake.
Tokyo and the Central area and its surroundings do not have regional features. Here, however, the best gastronomic centers of the best restaurants
Kansai and West Japan is a very important region for Japanese Continue reading
The history of the Ukrainian cuisine is very interesting and unusual. In contrast to the “sister” of the Russian and Belarusian into Ukrainian cuisine, almost completely absent traditions of old Russian cuisine. No. And the reason all in the same Mongol-Tatar invasion, which used a lot to write off. Yes hand on heart, not only of the Mongol-Tatars had a hand (tautology ) to the formation of the traditions of Ukrainian cuisine. Throughout its long history, the territory of Ukraine is constantly captured by different villains. Basically they were invaders from the Asian countries. This is the reason that many traditional Ukrainian dishes cooked from pork. Muslims don’t eat pork!
The invaders were stealing cattle from the occupied territories, and the pigs did not touch an unclean animal. That’s the pig and rescued the people during the difficult years. In Lutsk, on this occasion, even, a monument to the pig stands. So that the love of Ukrainians to the fat is a historical, if not tragic basis. By the way. Ukrainians are not the most avid “saloed” in Europe. We are far ahead of the Hungarians, in which there is a real cult of bacon at the national level. Of course, the most famous dish of Ukrainian cuisine was, is and will be – soup. Although historians of cookery say that the soup came to Kievan Rus from Byzantium, as the national Continue reading